Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Classy VIP Chauffeurs.
1. Service description
We provide chauffeuring services (airport transfers, business transfers, by the hour, events, parties transportation etc as described in 'Our Services' page but not limited to them) and our services are defined as (the 'Service') in this Terms and Conditions. By using this Website and placing a booking with us (regardless of the booking channel), you acknowledge that you have read, and you agree to be contractually bound by and comply with these Terms and Conditions for both acceptance of the booking of the services and for the delivery of the chauffeuring services.
2. Booking the services
- By placing an order through our website, via phone, text, email or WhatsApp, solely by direct communication with Classy VIP Chauffeurs and not any third party, you agree that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, that you are minimum 18 years old. We will acknowledge your order on the same channel you have booked our service or via email and once the order has been accepted and the service has been confirmed we will then send you a booking confirmation with all the details of the booking on the same channel of the booking or via email.
- In some circumstances we may, at our sole discretion, cancel the service ordered by you: if you fail to pay for the agreed amount for the service prior to the service commencing; if any credit card or direct debit details submitted by you for payment are found not to be valid or cease to be valid.
- Cancellation of orders made howsoever caused shall be without prejudice to any rights or liabilities accrued at the date of cancellation.
3. Pricing and payments
- The price will be given at the time of the booking for the service requested and credit card payments are subject to a surcharge.
- Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time after the 60min free on all airport arrival pickup and 15min on any other pick-up address.
- The payments are processed by a secure connection at the time you place your order, by credit card, debit card or bank transfer for the services requested.
- Payment is required by credit or debit card prior to services commencing.
- An electronic invoice/quotation of charges will be sent to you.
- You may request paper or electronic copies of any of your invoices at any time.
4. Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any booking can be cancelled via email or phone or WhatsApp solely by direct contact with us and will receive confirmation of this cancellation via email or WhatsApp.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Client within 24 hours of the start of the period of the service, then the Client will not be charged and will get a 100% of the amount refunded.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Client within 12 hours from the start of the period of the service, 50% of all amount paid will be non-refundable.
-If a booking is cancelled by the Client within 12 to 6 hours from the start of the period of the service, 75% of all amount paid will be non-refundable.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Client within less 6 hours from the start of the period of the service, 100% of all amount paid will be non-refundable.
- If the Client does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all amount paid will be non-refundable. 5 General rules
-Any amendments or changes to a booking needs to be done solely by direct contact via phone, text, WhatsApp or email with us. Any changes to an ongoing (live) booking needs to be done via phone or text or WhatsApp as the chauffeurs can't accept the changes or amendments without prior consent from us.
-The Driver will drive at safe and speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic, and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be charged accordingly for any repair or valeting required to reinstate the vehicle to working order – as well as any subsequent loss of earnings for the chauffeur for the consequence of their vehicle being off the road.
- We provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally, and these vehicles also meet all relevant conditions and we reserve the right to change the vehicle or the chauffeur at any time prior the service time and we will make every effort for our vehicles to arrive on time. Our Chauffeurs will travel by the most appropriate route unless instructed otherwise by the Client at the time of the booking.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with the pricing structure on our website.
- All our vehicles and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third-party claims.
- Client’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and we shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property. We will keep a lost property book at their office and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the Client.
- Classy VIP Chauffeurs and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle, or any other passenger(s). All our vehicles have a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s statutory rights.
6. Complaints Procedure
Although we try to provide high standards or service and customer service, if you have any complaints please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com,
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
These Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and supersede all other statements, representations, or warranties (whether written, made by email or oral) made by us.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the liability of either party in respect of any misrepresentation, warranty, or condition that it makes fraudulently.